In spanish i’m tired is often told as estoy cansada for female and estoy cansado for male.
Tired In Spanish: Tired is a most common word we deal in our daily life. It has different pronunciation in different states. Likewise in Spanish it is pronounced as Cansado for male and Cansada for female.
Very Tired in Spanish: In Spanish very tired is often told as Muy cansada for female and muy cansado for male.
Often people does not understand why they were tired. This is believed to be the case with more physical activity. But many times, without doing anything, the person feels tired. Lets, know why this happens.
What Causes Tired?
There can be many reasons for getting tired. Some people feel tired by the habit of sleeping too long. So, if some feel thirsty and do not drink water, they also get tired.
Many times, when you take full breath and it is stopped forcibly on doing any physical work, there is fatigue. Apart from this, due to over-exercising, anemia, acidity, any disease in the body, if the bones are weak or if a person does not do any work all day and suddenly he has to do more work, then there is exhaustion.
Feeling tired for a long time or days makes a person suffer from many diseases.
When you are tired, there is a feeling of fever, headache and sleep. In such a situation, do not drink cold water immediately or there is a possibility of skin diseases. Dizziness also comes with fatigue when there is diabetes, overweight or lack of blood.
Take Care of These Things.
- If you are not hungry, do not eat forcibly. You can eat light or bananas.
- Don’t eat a little before bedtime, it’s better to have dinner two hours before bedtime.
- Eat as much as you can so that you do not feel heaviness in the stomach. Eat a little less than hungry.
- Drink salty or sweet lassi instead of tea, coffee or lemonade after a meal.
- Take less amount of fried-roasted diet and more of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Do not drink water immediately after meals.
- Fast once or twice a week. This gives the organs enough rest to resume work after a few intervals.
Ayurvedic Tips For Tired.
- Bathing is considered to be the best in Ayurveda.
- There is benefit from massaging the feet.
- According to milk, grapes, dates, plums, pomegranates, falsa, figs, sugarcane, barley have been described as fatigue relievers.
- Buttermilk increases energy by removing fatigue.
- It is beneficial to drink lukewarm water after breakfast, buttermilk after lunch and milk after dinner.
- Eating cucumber during summer season removes fatigue.
- Eat fruits before meal. Consumption later takes time to digest them which can lead to acidity, indigestion and fatigue.
A platform where we guide you in every steps to lead a healthy lifestyle. We’re devoted to being your source for professional health management. Join us in your chase of wellness.